|SmartLender SME is a sophisticated Loans Origination System that caters especially to small and medium sized enterprises’ financing needs. The system is designed for the competitive SME lending landscape where pricing, customer reach and responsiveness are crucial to the bank in capturing market share. Its features and functionalities enable the underwriter and approving authorities to respond quickly, without sacrificing credit quality and ensuring a rigorously assessment of the applicant’s credit worthiness.
- Enables fast turnaround of loan approval without compromising loan quality.
- Configurable parameters to monitor and track service level efficiency.
- Seamless integration with the industry’s best of breed workflow and rule based engines.
- Incorporates the bank’s score cards
- Supports Basel II and downstream requirements in terms of reporting PD, EAD and LGD.
- Interfaces with bank’s internal Blacklist, Watchlist, external credit agencies to enable straight through processing for account creation.
SmartLender SME provides ease of data entry for the bank’s sales staff. The solution allows configuration of pre-defined templates, thus enabling easy selection of products and collaterals. Pricing, fees and charges can be pre-set by product groups, thus preventing data entry errors. Eligibility and prequalification criteria, inter alia, can also be predefined.
These predefined criteria and templates help to minimize data entry, and with its integration with decision and scoring engines to produce a series of pass/fail results for underwriting and approving authority, SmartLender SME enables quick turnaround processing time whilst ensuring credit quality.
SmartLender SME facilitates central bank and Basel II reporting, and also integrates with the bank’s collateral management system to support its credit administration operations.